Complete, Engineer, Procure & Construct (EPC) of Industrial Projects
Matrix Technologies has successfully developed complex EPC projects for the Food, Consumer Products, Spirits, Pharmaceutical/Biotech, Specialty Chemical, Mining and Aggregates, Oil & Gas, Agricultural, Grain, Glass, Metals Industries, and other industrial manufacturers.
Matrix Technologies fulfills the role of client representative in planning, scheduling and managing all aspects of your project, including design, procurement, contractor coordination, logistics, startup, commissioning, training, and documentation. Our experienced project managers utilize our documented Project Management Institute Method and ISO 9001:2015 compliant implementation to complete projects on schedule and within our client’s budget.
A designer-led EPC project can provide all the benefits people expect from engineering firms, while also providing the benefit of efficient and expert project execution with reliable construction partners. Matrix Technologies’ Project Delivery Group has been a valuable partner to our clients for EPC engagements for many years across multiple industries.
With in-depth experience in project design, engineering, and construction, our proven project delivery methodology, and our ability to understand the needs of your business, we can prevent problems caused by missed scope, improper design details, tight schedules, or budget concerns.
Our experienced project team follows a Project Gating Process which utilizes both the Matrix Milestone System and the Earned Value Management approach to complete your project on time and within budget.
With Matrix as your engineering partner, you’ll have everything you need for a successful, start-to-finish EPC project:
- Up front engineering and construction planning
- Coordination with preferred local contractors and vendors
- Gateway review and Milestone evaluations
- Complete, accurate system documentation
- Rigorous system testing prior to installation
- A single point of contact for the lifetime of the project
- In-house design and programming disciplines throughout every phase of the project
- Training of operations and maintenance personnel
Capabilities & Project Experience
- Greenfield and Brownfield Expansions
- Industrial Building Renovation/Expansion
- Process and Manufacturing upgrades
- Packaging and Filling Lines
- Batching Systems
- Raw Material Handling
- Process control across many platforms
- Business system and historian