Creating State-of-the-Art Filling & Packaging Lines
Filling and packaging line design and integration are critical to a successful manufacturing process. Matrix Technologies delivers a full suite of engineering capabilities for modifying and modernizing an existing line to improve throughput or creating an entirely new filling & packaging line for your facility.
With in-depth experience in all aspects of the industrial manufacturing process, from raw materials handling through finished goods being shipped to customers, we can design a filling and packaging line fully tailored to your products and proprietary methods. Our design capabilities extend far beyond OEM equipment selection to include integrated design of the entire system, not just the individual parts.
Matrix engineers also can work closely with you to identify opportunities to upgrade existing lines to help you delay or eliminate the need for capital expenditures on new equipment and lines.
Capabilities & Experience
- Detailed Documentation of Line Requirements
- OEM Equipment Selection and Procurement
- V-Graph Design Techniques
- Critical Machines
- System “push” and “pull”
- Pack ML Software Design
- KPI Determination, Collection, and Analysis
- Mechanical Design of Conveyors, OEM Equipment and Accumulation, Equipment Layout
- Electrical and Control System Design and Commissioning
- Coordination of Mechanical and Control System Design
- Facility Modifications and Upgrades
- Process System Integration into Filling and Packaging Equipment
- Safety System Design and Risk Assessment
- Reliability Design (FMEA)
- Line Simulation and Modeling
- Turnkey/EPC System Design and Installation
- Construction and Project Management Service