A Proven, Standards-Based Approach for Consistently Superior Results
Matrix Technologies has been designing and implementing top-quality engineering solutions in many industries for decades. We have a project management team that utilizes a proven approach that embraces your proprietary methods and standards and tailors solutions to your needs.
We are compliant with ISO 9001:2015, through AQC – Absolute Quality Consulting as engineering consulting services for Industrial Automation and Information, Multidiscipline Engineering, and Manufacturing Operations Management, which means we are held to some of the tightest standards in the industry. We are also audited quarterly to ensure ongoing ISO 9001:2015 compliance and continuous improvement.
We utilize these standards, excellent client communication, sound design practices, and knowledge of the latest products and technologies to meet all your requirements for a successful project.
We have developed a rigorous, disciplined project approach to designing new plants, processes, and systems that reduces risk, ensures efficiency, avoids problems, and produces effective solutions.
Many Matrix team members are Certified Project Management Professionals (PMP) with in-depth knowledge of the unique challenges and requirements of specific industries. This knowledge and experience enables us to:
- Ensure proper design and a premier system of standards so every detail is accounted for and documented;
- Develop drawing packages and software packages that meet your standards and industry standards;
- Request and analyze bids, procure equipment, and view projects from every angle to avoid potential pitfalls;
- Direct your contractors on site, ensuring proper installation and preventing small problems from becoming big issues.
We carefully and thoroughly outline detailed plans for each project, setting milestones for each stage and communicating closely with you every step of the way until the project has been completed to your satisfaction.
Depending on the overall scope of our services for any given project, the design steps and documentation will include the following:
- Process Flow Diagrams
- Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs)
- Plant Layout
- Process Description
- Instrument List
- Instrument Specifications
- Control System I/O List
- Panel Designs
- Electrical Schematics
- One Line Diagrams
- Detailed Piping Design
- Functional Specification
- Software Design Guide
- Factory Acceptance Test Plan
- Operations and Maintenance Manuals
- Long Term Support
Our ability to consistently deliver superior project outcomes on time and on budget is the reason more than 87% of our projects are repeat engagements with satisfied customers.