Standards and Documentation Development
Maintaining complex computing systems that your facility depends on is a daunting task. Standards ensure compliance and consistency in designs, architectures, and implementations throughout your site. Documentation supports making sound decisions during design and reducing downtime.
In our experience, customers face many of the following challenges:
- Lack of Standards, or conflicting Standards with OEM equipment, network devices such as switches and routers, or differences between Standards of corporate and your site.
- Lack of current Documentation describing used and available IP Addresses, software versions, software licensing, asset inventory, and network architecture details such as VLANs, subnets, gateways, and firewalls.
- Excess time spent on troubleshooting and support.
- Loss of production capability.
- Increased number of downtime events and increased length per event.
- Increased maintenance costs.
To assist in developing Standards, Documentation, and bringing a facility up to compliance, Matrix Technologies offers the following services. Our tiered approach is scalable to meet your requirements, and tailored to manufacturing and industrial facilities.
- Network Audits & Assessments, ranging from simple asset inventories to advanced penetration testing.
- Network Diagrams
- Installed Asset Review
- Cyber Security Evaluation
- Network Loading and Segmentation
- Existing Network Statistics
- Network Gap Assessment
- Network Upgrade Road map
- Functional Specifications
- Detailed Design Specifications
- Test Specifications
- Validated Systems Specifications
ISA99/IEC 62443 – Cybersecurity Standards for Industrial Automation and Control System
ISA TR84.00.09 – Security Related to Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS)
NERC CIP – North American Electric Reliability Corporation critical infrastructure protection
NIST SP800-82 – National Institute of Standards Guide to ICS Security
ISA 101 – Human-Machine Interfaces
TIA 1005-A – (Panduit)
Information Technology – Security Techniques
Click here to review all of our Manufacturing IT/OT service offerings