Matrix Technologies has been designing secure and advanced Industrial Automation and Control System (IACS) networks for decades. We can create and implement a robust network design that meets or exceeds stringent requirements for reliability and security.
Cybersecurity (IEC62443, ISA99) is the state of being protected against criminal or unauthorized use of electronic data, and the measures taken to achieve this state. Matrix offers Risk Management and Threat Modeling in order to optimize your network and system security by identifying objectives and vulnerabilities, and defining the counter measures to prevent or mitigate the effects of threats to your system. Our goal is to facilitate meeting your personalized requirements for network integrity, availability, and confidentiality.
Key tenants of a secure Industrial Control System can include:
- Industrial Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) – a zone used to separate corporate or enterprise systems from industrial systems, where services that utilize both corporate and industrial resources are placed.
- Network Segmentation – splitting computer networks into individual subnetworks with the goal of boosting performance and improving security.
- Network Monitoring – the use of systems that periodically or constantly monitor computer networks to identify and raise awareness to slow or failing components in order to avoid outages or other problematic events.
- Network design – Define and identify the physical and logical network design
- Mechanical, Ingress, Climatic/Chemical and Electromagnetic (MICE) site analysis
- Physical system security
- Environmental requirements
- Network riser diagrams
- Fiber interconnect/inter-room/building connection diagrams
- Cable schedules\
- Zone/Network enclosures
- Network block diagrams
- Conduit and cable tray
- Power feed requirements
- Control system Panel/Cabinet design
- Server/network Rack design
Your facility may benefit from one or more of these services. Matrix Technologies can assess your existing network and develop and implement a plan specific to your site and requirements.
Click here to review all of our Manufacturing IT/OT service offerings