Join us for a Smart Manufacturing Webinar: Operational Performance and OEE
June 25, 2020 at 12:00 pm (EST)
John Lee will be hosting a webinar to discuss how to gain actionable insight into your manufacturing operations through Operational Performance and overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) monitoring and how additional data can highlight previously un-reviewed improvement areas, resulting in increased profits in areas you were not expecting.
- How to measure operational performance with OEE and critical KPI’s
- Identifying causes of machine stops and reduce downtime
- Understand the bottlenecks and improve throughput
- Reduce reaction time through visibility to increase efficiency
- Provide information for focused continuous improvement actions
- Demonstration of OEE software and how to analyze KPI’s
Please join us for this 1 hour seminar to see how monitoring Operation Performance and OEE can provide a better understanding of your production process, using data to provide opportunities that your team was not previously considering. If you are unable to attend the webinar the session will be recorded and available for playback.
Register so you can receive the link to the recording and links to additional materials on which will be sent to all registrants within one week after the event.
Sign up here: