Matrix Achieved Ignition Gold Certified Status!
Jan 23, 2017
Matrix Technologies achieved Inductive Automation Ignition 7.8 certification in SCADA and MES in 2016. Recently Matrix was awarded Gold status for Ignition 7.9 based on additional testing completed. There are several key factors that set Ignition apart from its competitors. These include:
- Each server has unlimited clients, screens, tags, connections and devices, which lowers the cost to the end-user.
- Ignition is easy to deploy and fully VMWare compatible
- The built-in scripting extends the functionality to enable tight integration into existing systems
- Don’t tear it out, Build it up, meaning that if you like your existing system it might be just as easy to add in Ignition on top of the existing to add new functionality that the old system have difficulty supporting
- Ignition can scale to meet the needs of the very smallest system and scale up to meet the requirements of the most complex systems and the SCADA, HMI and MES portions of the system work seamlessly together