Helping Manufacturers Achieve LEED Certification & Sustainability
Matrix Technologies supplies comprehensive sustainability engineering services to help the world’s largest industrial manufacturers find ways to decrease their overall carbon footprint.
Matrix has many LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certfied engineers. This certifiation means that we use LEED standards to help design teams and owners determine green project goals, identify green design strategies, measure and monitor progress, and document success.
We have helped our customers with many successful projects that save water, electricity, and gas, reduce emissions, and generally lessen the impact on the surrounding environment. These projects help our customers to be better corporate citizens while also making a signiﬁcant impact on their bottom line.
Capabilities and Experience
- Power Monitoring
- Monitor power usage and quality
- Facilitate power factor correction
- Load management, load shedding
- Resource Management Systems – W.A.G.E.S Monitoring
- Boiler Control Systems
- Improved Control Schemes
- Firing Strategies
- Multi-fuel Optimization
- Burner Management
- Process Cooling Systems – Heat Recovery
- Combustion System Optimization
- Government Compliance
- Facility Improvements
- Roofing Materials
- Control Systems
- Improved HVAC system operation
- Greenfield and Brownfield Sites